A healthy lifestyle coupled with a supplement such as USANA’s Hepasil DTX with the unique InCelligence Detox-Support Complex is a great way to maintain healthy liver function and balance the body’s natural detoxification processes.
Features and Benefits of USANA Hepasil DTX InCelligence
Your liver performs a number of functions vital to maintaining good health, including filtering virtually everything that goes into your blood stream. Almost every nutrient you put in your mouth – from food, drinks, medication, and supplements – goes through your liver, where it is broken down into a form that can be used by your body or be filtered out and eliminated.
- Formulated with USANA InCeligence Technology to unlock cell-communication codes with proprietary nutrient blends that activate your liver cell’s natural protective detoxification process.
- InCelligence Detox-Support Complex delivers a comprehensive array of phytonutrients, including green tea extract, milk thistle extract, broccoli concentrate, and USANA’s patented Olivol olive fruit extract.
- Utilizes patent-pending Nutritional Hybrid Technology, enabling USANA to manufacture a truly unique, comprehensive liver-support supplement by safely combining previously incompatible but equally important nutrients into one bi-layer tablet.
The Science Behind Hepasil DTX
A key ingredient in Hepasil DTX, choline helps the liver metabolize fats and cholesterol and move them out of the liver. Upon entry into the cell, choline is oxidized to become betaine, which plays a role in donating methyl groups necessary for detoxification reactions.
The liver uses biotin to support metabolism of macronutrients and the synthesis of glycogen for energy.
In addition to alpha-lipoic acid and n-acetyl l-cysteine, the InCelligence Detox-Support Complex in Hepasil DTX also delivers a comprehensive array of phytochemicals, including green tea extract, milk thistle extract, broccoli concentrate, and USANA’s patented Olivol. These powerful nutrients target a cell-signaling pathway that supports naturally protective processes within a healthy liver.
- Balancing detoxification reactions by stimulating the production of Phase II detoxification enzymes, including glutathione-S-transferases, these enzymes link with the highly reactive intermediary metabolites generated in the liver during Phase I and convert them into a form that can be excreted from the body.
- Defending against oxidative stress caused by free radicals generated during Phase I by acting as direct antioxidants and also activating the production of the body’s endogenous antioxidants, including glutathione, which is most concentrated in the liver.
Taking three tablets of Hepasil DTX a day for 28 days can help significantly increase natural glutathione and overall antioxidant capacity. In fact, the formula is patent pending because of the increase in glutathione, vitamin C antioxidant capacity, and detoxification activity it helps produce within the body.
USANA Hepasil InCelligence Detox-Support Complex Effect
- Contains alpha-lipoic acid, n-acetyl l-cysteine, turmeric, green tea extract, milk thistle extract, broccoli concentrate, and USANA’s patented Olivol olive fruit extract.
- Targets cell signaling pathways that help balance detoxification reactions.
- Defends against oxidative stress by stimulating the production of enzymes like glutathione.
The USANA Difference
Hepasil DTX has two patents pending: one for the formula’s effectiveness and a second because it safely combines previously incompatible but equally important nutrients into one bi-layer tablet using USANA’s Nutritional Hybrid Technology. This technology enables USANA to manufacture a truly unique, comprehensive liver-support supplement. The InCelligence Detox-Support Complex unlocks the innate intelligence of your body’s natural processes to help support the longevity of your liver cells and protect your health from an increasingly toxic world.
I have been using USANA products consistently since August 2014 and am an active distributor of USANA Health Sciences. You can find my social media profiles in the author’s box if you have questions on how USANA can help you.