On the most basic, human level, there are certain nutrients that everyone needs. While there is no replacement for a healthy diet, the USANA CellSentials can help ensure you get the right amounts of the right nutrients to help you feel your best everyday.
Core Minerals and Vita-Antioxidant with the InCelligence Technology Complex make up the USANA CellSentials. This advanced cellular nutrition system delivers unique triple-action support to nourish your cells, stimulate natural antioxidant production for cellular protection, and helps activate cellular renewal.
Nourish, Protect and Renew Your Cells
Features and Benefits of USANA CellSentials InCelligence
- Supplies carefully balanced levels of high-quality vitamins and antioxidants and a balanced range of highly absorbable essential minerals and trace minerals.
- Designed to provide an essential foundation of nourishment plus powerful antioxidant protection and mitochondrial renewal support for the health and natural longevity of your cells.
- Formulated with patent-pending USANA InCelligence Technology to help unlock cell-communication codes with proprietary nutrient blends that activate your cells’ natural ability to protect and renew themselves.
USANA CellSentials InCelligence Complex
- Defends against oxidative stress by stimulating the production of enzymes like glutathione.
- Contains quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, Meriva bioavailable curcumin, alpha-lipoic acid, resveratrol, EGCG from green tea, and USANA’s patented Olivol olive fruit extract.
- Promotes antioxidant production inside your cells, unlocking protection up to 100 times more powerful than antioxidants taken in through your diet.
- Communicates with your cells to enhance their natural renewal response and remove the harmful byproducts of cellular-energy creation, which is key to the health of your cells.
USANA CellSentials InCelligence Supplement Facts US-EN
I have been using USANA products consistently since August 2014 and am an active distributor of USANA Health Sciences. You can find my social media profiles in the author’s box if you have questions on how USANA can help you.